- Secondary Education Curriculum Guide (2017)
- EDBCM No. 76/2017 Ongoing Renewal of the School Curriculum: the Secondary Education Curriculum Guide
Note: The SECG supersedes the Basic Education Curriculum Guide (Primary 1 - Secondary 3) and the Senior Secondary Curriculum Guide (Secondary 4 - 6) issued by the Curriculum Development Council in 2002 and 2009 respectively.
There are 6 other language subjects under the Senior Secondary Curriculum, namely French, German, Hindi, Japanese, Spanish and Urdu. The programmes of these languages must follow the curriculum and examinations pitched at AS-level offered by the Cambridge Assessment International Education (Cambridge International) and administered by the HKEAA.
- Recommendations for the Review of the New Senior Secondary Curriculum & Assessment (EDB CM No. 48/2013)
- Information Sheets on Curriculum and Assessment of NSS Subjects (student version) (for reference of S4, S5 and S6 students in 2013/14 school year)
- NAS Medium-term Review: Updated Curriculum and Assessment Guides for Senior Secondary Subjects (EDB CM No. 187/2015)
For any enquiries, suggestions and views on the above documents, please click here