Other education providers offer various vocational and professional education and training programmes for students, allowing them to devise their own pathways according to their abilities and aspirations. The course providers will adopt flexibility to meet with the demands of students.
- Construction Industry Council
- Clothing Industry Training Authority
- Employees Retraining Board
- Hong Kong Productivity Council
- Navigation Scheme for Young Persons in Care Services, Social Welfare Department
- Vocational Training Council
- Youth Employment Start (Y.E.S.), Labour Department
- Youth Employment and Training Progamme (YETP), Labour Department
The QF in Hong Kong is a hierarchy designed to order and support qualifications in the academic, vocational and continuing education sectors. Qualifications Register (QR) is a register established by the Secretary for Education under the Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications Ordinance (AAVQO) for entering qualifications recognised under the QF. All qualifications registered in the QR have been quality assured by an appropriate accreditation authority including the HKCAAVQ or a self-accrediting operator.
For information on programmes recognised under the QF in Hong Kong, please click here to browse the QR for details.