|HKDSE Exam Timetable||Click Here|
Graphic Exam dates:
- Practical exams (PE and Music) Mid-Feb – Mid-Apr
- Speaking exams (Eng Lang) 21 - 30 Mar (Tentative)
- Speaking exams (Eng Lang) (SEN sessions) 3 - 4 Apr (Tentative)
- Written exams (Cat. A subjects) 21 Apr – 18 May
HKDSE Exam Timetable: https://www.hkeaa.edu.hk/en/hkdse/event_timetable/
|JUPAS Updated News||Click Here|
Graphic JUPAS Updated News
- 28 Jun, Check allocated time-slots for modifications of programme choices
- 19 – 22 Jul, No contact with the 9 JUPAS participating-institutions and the SSSDP institutions
- 9 Aug, Announcement of Main Round offer results
|Item Checklist for HKDSE Exam||Click Here|
Graphic Item Checklist for HKDSE Exam.
- Admission Form, Identity Card(original copy).
- Stationeries, e.g. blue or black ball pens, HB pencils. *Do not use word-hidden pens.
- Permitted Calculators, (pad-printed with the ‘H.K.E.A.A. Approved’ or ‘H.K.E.A Approved’ label).
Listening Components of Language Subjects.
The broadcast ways adopted by exam centres will be indicated on the Admission Form.
|Radio Broadcast(Without a symbol on the Admission Form)||needs Radio Set(Better reception for non-stereo mode), needs Earphones. |
|Infra-red Transmission System(Indicated with "#" on the Admission Form)||doesn't need Radio Set, needs earphones.|
|Public Address System(Indicated with “&” on the Admission Form)||doesn't need Radio Set, doesn't need earphones.|
|Tips on Using e-Navigator||Click Here|
Graphic Tips on Using e-Navigator.
Scan the QR Code to Download "e-Navigator" APP.
- Step 01, Click "Search Programme" button.
- Step 02, Select “Area of Study” and / or “Institution”.
- Step 03, Select the preferred category of programmes.
- Step 04, Obtain the programme information successfully.
|Multiple Pathways for Your Choices||Click Here|
Multiple Pathways for Your Choices
Local studies, Further studies in mainland China, Further studies abroad, Employment. Repeating Secondary 6, Sub-degree programmes, Bachelor’s degree programmes, VPET.
How can we plan our pathways after the HKDSE Exam results release? Let us browse these two EDB wepages for more useful information.
|Checklist for HKDSE Exam Results Release||Coming Soon|
Graphic Checklist for HKDSE Exam Results Release
What should we prepare for the HKDSE Exam Result release? You may refer to my preparation checklist.
- Personal particulars (e.g. HKID card, photo)
- Also the original and copies of the following
- HKDSE Exam results notice, school report,
- student learning profile,
- certificates for non-school competitions or extra-curricular activities,
- reference letters,
- confirmation from institutions on conditional offers,
- JUPAS programme choices,
- updated “e-Navigator” mobile app,
- mobile phone and charger.
|2023/24 Diploma of Applied Education Programme||Coming Soon|
Graphic 2023/24 Diploma of Applied Education Programme (www.dae.edu.hk)
- Target students, secondary 6 school leavers or Hong Kong residents aged 21 or above.
- Course Structure, 3 core courses (chinese languages, English language and Mathematics) plus 10-hour life-wide learning activities plus option 1: 2 complementary courses, 1 elective cluster, or option 2, 5 complementary courses.
- Contact hours, 600 hours in total.
- Year of study, full-time mode 1 year, part-time mode normally within 2 years.
- Level of graduation, completion of programme: comparable to the attainment of level 2 standard in 5 subjects including Chinese languages and English languages in the HKDSE Exam, or completion of maths plus complementary course: comparable to the attainment of level 2 standard in 5 subjects including Chinese languages , English languages and mathematics in the HKDSE Exam.
- Admission application, first phase of admission, 5 December 2022 to 17 July 2023, www.dae.edu.hk (application)
|FAQs on HKDSE Exam Results Release||Coming Soon|
Graphic FAQs HKDSE Exam Results Release
HKDSE Exam Group
- Let me check if you know the information about HKDSE Exam Results Release well!
- Where can students obtain the information for locally-accredited self-financing post-secondary programmes?
- Information Portal for accredited post-secondary programmes (i pass) https://www.cspe.edu.hk/en/ipass/index.html
- When can students apply for "Study Subsidy Scheme for Designated Professions/ Sectors (SSSDP)"? https://www.cspe.edu.hk/en/sssdp/application.html
- At the time of submission of JUPAS Application.
- How can parents help their children when the HKDSE results are out of the expectation?
- Parents can find out different kinds of information about further studies, be calm and objective, be aware of the emotional needs of children, respect children’s decision.
|Information on Further Studies of S6 Graduates||Coming Soon|
Graphic Information on Further Studies of S6 Graduates
- Attainment of "22222" in HKDSE Exam as Minimum Admission Requirements
- Subsidised Sub-degree Programmes,
- SSSDP Sub-degree Programmes,
- Locally-accredited Self-financing Sub-degree Programmes
- Attainment of "33222" in HKDSE Exam as Minimum Admission Requirements
- Subsidised Bachelor's Degree Programmes (8 UGC-funded universities & APA),
- SSDP Undergraduate Programmes,
- Self-financing Undergraduate Programmes (HKMU),
- Locally-accredited Self-financing Bachelor's Degree Programmes
- Further studies in the mainland
- scheme for admission of Hong Kong students to mainland higher education institutions,
- 中華人民共和國普通高等學校聯合招生考試 [Chinese only],
- direct admission by institutions
- Not attaining “22222” in HKDSE exam
- diploma of applied education programme,
- diploma of foundation studies / diploma of vocational education,
- vocational training programmes
- Further studies abroad
- direct application to the institutions,
- application through education agency / consultant,
- application to the institutions in education exhibitions
- Repeating secondary 6
- Read the “List of schools admitting HKDSE S6 repeaters from other schools” and contact the schools directly,
- read information of approved course providers from “Financial assistance scheme for designated evening adult education courses”
Articulation Pathways, Employment, I can study further whenever I want. Lifelong learning is the key to progression!
|Counselling and Support Services||Coming Soon|
Graphic Counselling and Support Services, provided by non-governmental organisations
- Further Studies/ Career Information
- Face-to-face Counselling Service
- Counselling and Emotion Support Service
|Useful information from EDB, HKEAA and JUPAS Office||Coming Soon|
Graphic Useful Information from EDB, HKEAA and JUPAS Office
- Jupas office: counter services (Appointments via telephone), 24-hour interactive voice response system
- EDB: designated webpage for secondary 6 students, e-navigator, parents’ seminar on ‘Get prepared for the release of HKDSE Examination results - the latest information on multiple pathways’
- HKEAA: Hotline service of public examinations information centre, general enquiries at reception counter