Apart from further studies, students may choose to take employment. As the largest employer in Hong Kong, the Civil Service Bureau (CSB) has taken the lead to recognise the qualification of Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education. The entry requirements for civil service appointment under the New Academic Structure was announced on 28 June 2011. Please click here for more details.
- Life Planning Information - Design
- Life Planning Information - Entertainment and Arts
- HKTDC - Design Industry in Hong Kong
- HKTDC - Film Entertainment Industry in Hong Kong
- ERB - Industry Overview: Recreation & Sports
- ERB - Industry Overview: Entertainment and Performing Arts
- Hong Kong eSports Federation
- Esports Association Hong Kong
For information about vocational and training programmes, please click here to enter relevant webpage.
- Employees Retraining Board – Service Centres
- Labour Department - Dedicated Webpage on Higher Education Employment
- Labour Department Interactive Employment Service
- Labour Department – Recruitment Activities
- The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Group – Youth Employment Network
- The Salvation Army – Education & Employment Service